SKINCARE #2 NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE

5:36:00 PM



Hello welcome back to my blog. and this time I'm back with skincare series #2 which is my night skincare routine. In the previous skincare series post, I've talked about my morning skincare routine. In that post I already explain my skin condition, the product I prefer to use, how I do my morning skincare and  I've talked about the product that I use. For night skincare routine, there are some product that you already seen in my morning routine such  as toner, first serum, serum, and eye cream. So I wouldn't talk about them again here because I also use them for night skincare.



As a makeup user, I use makeup almost everyday except on the weekend or when I just stayed at home. Even though my everyday makeup is light, but when I don't clean my face after wearing makeup all day long properly. I might break out easily. That's why for my night skincare routine, I divided  it into two important routine. Firstly, cleansing routine, and the second is skincare routine


1. N I G H T  C L E A N S I N G  R O U T I N E


When it comes to taking off the makeup or cleaning the face. You might heard alot about "double cleansing" way. Basically double cleansing is, you have to clean the face twice time. Firstly taking off the makeup by using cleansing water, cleansing milk, cleansing oil, cleansing balm or anything that has purpose to remove the makeup. Secondly you use facial foam to clean any remaining bits of oil, and dirt. 

But my way of cleaning the face is little bit different. I didn't use double cleansing way anymore. Instead, I use triple or fourth steps to clean my face but I didn't do all the steps in the same time. The way I did my cleansing steps: Eye and lip makeup remover, cleansing water, cleansing oil, and cleansing foam. 

1. Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
I usually arrive at home around five or six pm and it's too early to wash my face. What I do, firstly taking off the eyes and lip makeup using remover for it and take the face makeup off by using cleansing water. Because I like to use mascara which is waterproof and not easy to remove by my usual cleanser, I need to use eyes makeup remover that have oil based ingredients. Currently I use Silkygirl Gentle Eyes and Lip Makeup Remover.

2. Cleansing Water
The next step is removing the makeup on my face. I prefer to use cleansing water because it takes the the makeup easily but when I'm on the budget I also like to use cleansing milk. There is some cleansing water that I've tried before such as Bioderma Sensi Bio and Bifesta Cleansing Lotion. but my current favorite is The Saem Healing Tea Garden Green Tea Cleansing Water. Compare to Bioderma and Bifesta, The Saem is the most affordable and it's perfect for my combination skin. It doesn't dry out or makes my skin oily. and for the Cleansing Milk, one of my favorite is Viva Cleansing Milk in Spirulina

3. Cleansing Oil
There is some reason why after I take all the makeup in the afternoon, but around 10 pm when I wanna wash my face, I use cleansing oil. My current facial cleanser is kinda make my skin dry after washing. But I love that cleansing foam so much. As alternative, I use cleansing oil to moisten my skin and this my fav cleansing oil: Hada Labo Gokyujun Ultimate Moisturizing Cleansing Oil. It also helps with taking off my dead skin. 

4. Cleansing Foam
The last step of night cleansing step is using cleansing foam. Actually this is the most important step to make sure all the dirt and makeup on the skin is gone. My current favorite cleansing foam is Senka Perfect Whip and Hada Labo Gokyujun Ultimate Moisturizing Cleansing Foam. and I've been using both of it more than one year now :)



2. N I G H T  S K I N C A R E  R O U T I N E


As I said earlier, some of my night skincare product is the same with the morning. The way of I apply it also the same. After I finished all the cleansing step, I would use toner, following with first essence, serum, eye cream, and moisturizer but in the night I'm using richer moisturizer cream which is Cetaphil Moisturizer Cream   I'm adding the night skincare step with acne treatment product and lip balm. for acne treatment product, currently I use Wardah Acne Treatment Gel, or Acnes Sealing Gel.  for lip balm, my ultimate favorite is Nivea Essential Care but currently I use Nivea Lip Butter 

If you are still confused of how I use so much product/ layering skincare for night skincare routine. I already make my night skincare routine into VIDEO on my youtube channel.  there, I show you step by step of how I apply those skincare buddy. 



and I'm so sorry to not write this post into two languages like the previous post. I'm kinda lazy to translate it.  Aku harap kalian paham sedikit banyak tentang perawatan wajah untuk malam hariku yang aku jelaskan disini. For the next skincare series, I would post about my weekly skincare routine



Thank you for reading

See ya!



Find me :

You Might Also Like

0 komentar